Sunday 2 August 2015

MY TOP BEAUTY TIPS

Today I thought I would share with you my most well known to work beauty tips that I always use. So lets just get in with this blog post. I will cover makeup,skincare, haircare.



1. Never over bronze, this is a mistake I have made in the past and you will just end up looking umpa lumpa when you were trying to go for the kim k look. Just apply your bronze to the places the sun naturally shines

2. Blend your neck. This is a common mistake that we all made once. Just even the foundation or whatever your doing with your neck.

3. Don't over fill your eyebrows. Oh my goodness I get so frustrated seeing girls with naturally light hair wearing a black eyebrow pencil and filling them in really heavy, remember natural is best.

4. Use the plastic comb of an eyebrow brush to unclump your mascara.

5 Apply with your pinky finger a little bit of white eye shadow to the inside of your eye to make them appear bigger.

6. Powder is a lip primer and matte. Apply powder as a lip primer and after applying apply powder for matte lips.

7.Moisturize your face before applying any makeup and wait about 10 minutes before makeup is put on.

8. Never ever sleep with makeup on you will regret it. Pimples spots and redness will start to appear.

9. Wear sunscreen every day keeps your skin like a babies and prevents long term skin problems.

10.Olive oil is a quicker easier type of moisturizer that applies more light and makes the skin feel silky.

11.Eat healthy and exercise daily to keep your body feeling good and when you feel good you look good.

12. People forget to mind their eyelashes. Putting Vaseline on your lashes keeps them long and curly.

13.For dry hair olive oil is the best serum.

14. Don't brush hair after getting out of the shower or whens it wet because that's when the hairs most vulnerable to fall out and this prevents hair growth.

15. Less heat the better. Heat damages the hair all over and turns it to straw over time.

16. If you are using heat on your hair make sure to apply heat protection first.

17. Best beauty tip is to smile and be confident in yourself.


Thank you for reading this post I hope you have taken something from it and please go follow my blog for more we are so close to  100 followers and I would love to reach it.


2 comments:

  1. I have nominated you for the Liebster Award! You can read more about the award on my blog - I'd love for you to join in as it's a great way to discover new blogs and make new friends in the blogging community :)
    Elle - http://elleandherbeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much but I actually was nominated already so I have done the post

      Delete