Friday 25 September 2015

AUTUMN HIPSTER OOTD AND FIELD DAY

A few days ago I went to a field day in a little town that isn't too far away. The people from the area are quite artsy and laid back so I thought I would wear something a bit more laid back. It wasn't a field day as such as it wasn't in a field but in a really cool school that has a farm on it. The weather wasn't great but that doesn't bother me. Here a few pictures of my outfit which I thought was appropriate.




                                                         white top: primark
                                                         leggings: new look
                                                         shoes:
                                                         flannel; torellis
                                                     


Here is some of the architecture that I thought was pretty damn cool. I love architecture personally. I find it so interesting to look at unusual building. I had a great day wandering around and just having a nice afternoon. What are your plans for the weekend let me know in the comments.


As always don't forget to comment any opinions and follow my blog journey can we reach our follower goal this week of 150 followers? I know we can by you just following me makes such a difference it just takes to seconds just click here to follow



3 comments: