Friday 9 October 2015

HOW TO GET CLEAR SKIN

As teenagers or maybe adults we become very self conscience of our skin and it can effect ourself confidence in many ways and many levels. Here are some ways that may clear your skin and make it look clear and fresh.



Stick to your skincare routine. Don't just do it once a week or every month make sure you apply moisturizer at least once a day if not twice and wash your face with even just water. This just helps to get rid of the dead skin on your face you cant see.



Get a facial scrub. You can get them in any local drugstore or make your own with sugar and olive oil. Facial scrubs open your pours, get rid of black heads and make your face really smooth. My favorite one is the neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Daily Scrub. 



Protect your skin from the sun. I wear sunscreen all year round to prevent skin damage from rays. Even  if its not hot out the sun rays travel with the wind. The last thing you want is your skin peeling off.


Try not to wear makeup too much. I only wear makeup at the weekends if not one day a week. I find that if you don't wear it often spots don't come as easily.

Don't pot pimples. Just leave them if you are self conscience about them I would say put a bit of concealer over them I know I am contradicting myself but popping pimples is a thing that you will regret when you are left with scars on your face.



That is it for this skin post if you want to see more of these let me know in the comments and also don't forget to follow me over on my blog can we reach 170 followers I know we can if you behind the screen help it takes two seconds just click HERE












No comments:

Post a Comment