Saturday 28 November 2015

WINTER FASHION INSPIRATIONS

Today I wanted to show you some fashion trends I think are really nice for winter and what I see people wearing around this time of year. I feel like winter fashion is more fun as you can layer up and use dark colors.



Green jackets are so popular right now and rightly so. I have one myself and the really
give color to a plain outfit,

necked jumpers look so cute and really match anything everyone should have one
 in there wardrobe.


Boots are so nice and black boots are lovely but now its all about brown as it
isn't as harsh looking. I love timberlands



scarfs are just a real extra thats makes something look twice as good.
hats are great for keeping yourself wanna and stylish


Thank you so much for reading leave in the comments your favorite winter piece. Don't  forget to follow me so we can reach our goal of 225 I know we can with your help it only takes 2 seconds just click here

8 comments:

  1. Utility jackets are very trendy right now, and I love the way they look for fall/winter. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Necked jumpers or polo are my favourites! They're cozy and perfect for this season :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post! Maybe we could follow each other on GFC?
    If yes, follow me and I follow back as soon as I see it.
    Let me know with a comment on my Blog pinkrabbitbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Turtlenecks are becoming so chic these days! I love them!

    ReplyDelete