Sunday 13 December 2015

RIMMEL MATCH PERFECTION REVIEW



Today  I am doing a review a on the one and only rimmel match perfection as it was requested. This is a product I have and for a long time and know a lot about so I thought I would share my thoughts with you on it.


APPEARANCE OF BOTTLE
I really like the appearance of  rimmel products because they are all very sleek. The match perfection is my favorite as I like the blue. I feel it looks the most expensive out of the lot. Over all I would give the appearance a 8/10



SCENT
The scent is amazing one of my favorite things about the foundation.It smells fresh and fruity which I love.When you apply it the scent eases in and isn't as strong which I like. I would give the scent a 10/10


MOISTURE
The moisture of this the foundation is great which is a big plus. I hate the feeling of putting on makeup and it feeling stiff. I find this deserves a 9/10.


APPLICATION
There is a pump on the top to get the foundation out I like to pump it onto my hand then to the brush so I don't waste product. Sometimes I find too much comes out and I have to rub it against the lid.
8/10.


OVERALL LOOK
When you apply it all you  a nice moisturized face and no dry patches. You get a good toned color and no patchiness. It doesn't give a lot of coverage but is nice for good skin days.


Thank you for reading if you have any more questions please ask me in the comments and I will defiantly get back to you, can we get to the follower goal of 240 followers I know we can with your help it only takes 2 seconds just click here




1 comment:

  1. Most people seem to love this foundation, which makes me question why it just doesn't work for me! It makes me break out so badly!

    Laura | Lala London: Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete